We challenge students to think critically and connect the themes of a book to themselves, to other texts, and to real world problems.
What will students gain from this experience?
STYLE Teaching Artists come into your school and work with your students to write music inspired by the reading that is already part of their class’ curriculum.
- An exciting experience with professional musicians.
- A closer look at the world of creating music and art.
- A deeper and more personal understanding of the source material.
- A collaborative opportunity for students to create something new and exciting!
- A recording of the song co-written by the students and Teaching Artist