Watch weekly Read-Aloud video (with original soundtrack)
We’re taking a couple weeks off. But our Mid-Week Concerts are still running on Wednesdays at 11am
What will students gain from this experience?
STYLE Teaching Artists come into your school’s library and work with your students to create music inspired by your chosen book.
- An exciting experience with professional musicians.
- A closer look at the world of creating music and art.
- A deeper and more personal understanding of the source material.
- A collaborative opportunity for students to create something new and exciting!
- A recording of the song co-written by the students and Teaching Artist