Read-Aloud and Soundtrack
Let’s collaborate together through the inspiration of books!
30 to 45min single class (Elementary)
STYLE is excited to bring books to life with a live reading and soundtrack! We will explore the books themselves as we bring questions that are relevant to our student’s everyday lives. We will focus on books that represent the student population as we will elevate BIPOC authors. We will discuss musical concepts and show how the soundtrack contributed to the reading of the book and work together as a class to create a chorus for students to sing together!
Read Alouds with Soundtrack Includes:
- STYLE teaching artist(s)
- Performance of songs inspired by the book for each class
- Cross-curricular lessons in ELA critical thinking and musical concepts
- Discussions surrounding the book and how the relate to us
- Webpage for each class
- Creation of original song in collaboration with Teaching Artist and students
- Recording of each class’s creation (Mp3 download or email)